Beauty Experts

I have 22-year-old college going. my skin is very brusque-brusque. what I do, so my skin are tell me some home remedy raunaq pangs of please, because I am a village quite far from the city stays in


Nita, you give her the rice powder (five grams of rice powder 10 g in raw milk) put aside for 10 minutes. then wash your face in the morning every day from this paste it like ubtan for five minutes. at night in the summer season by making coconut paste till 10 minutes daily massage of the face, wet towels it later to wipe out the light hand byBut remember that some felt on the face part. it was planted so ritter nutrition your skin.. Additionally the company twice a day a good sunscreen lotion or cream.

Some beauty experts say that to keep the oil in the hair overnight and is not correct. what exactly is this correct?


Yes, it is true that on the whole night put oil in the hair of the head skin romchidra off. so put half an hour in hair oil is effective to sarkular warm light oil in motion. head massage. remember that put more long hair oil is more important than keeping the scalp massage.